Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pre-Halloween Fun

Okay. It's been a fun, busy week. Rather than post a million pictures at once, I'll recap the week over the next few blog entries. First, when Jeff was out of town for the entire week, he ordered a flower arrangement and scheduled it to be delivered midway through his trip. Here's what came to my door. It was a very thoughtful and meaningful surprise that arrived at just the right moment on a very stressful day. Who am I kidding... Every day was stressful that week! But I loved it and I really appreciate him for thinking of me while he was gone. Isn't it pretty? The nice thing is that when the flowers all die, I can keep the little pumpkin bowl. It even has a lid.

The boys have been working on potty training lately. Earlier this week, we dug out Sarah's favorite potty training movie "Elmo's Potty Time" and let them watch it at the computer...

...in their Dinosaur Underwear! They thought it was so cool.

The Sunday before Halloween, the girls got to wear their Easter dresses again. Only this time, they were more Halloween flavored. Here they are after church looking for a snack.

Audrey found her favorite Snoopy fruit snacks.

No comments: