Thursday, November 6, 2008

Double Trouble

This is why we don't own any crayons that are not "washable." At least it's one of my many reasons. Audrey also likes to eat the crayons, so washable is great for the rainbow colored slobber that ultimately ends up all over her shirt.

This morning, as I was following my kids around picking stuff up and cleaning up after them, I found this:

I asked Lucas if he did it and he said "No." When I asked him who did, he said, "Alex did." As I proceeded to clean it up, Alex walked in the room. I asked him if he did it, and he said, "No." When I asked him who did, he said, "Lucas." Now, I'm pretty sure Alex is the real culprit judging by the guilty look on his face and the color of the crayon. I'm sad that he's learning to lie to get out of trouble already. I guess all kids learn that at some point, right? Better to get a handle on this bad habit early... not to mention the coloring on the floor thing.

3 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey, I love your cookbook. I cant wait to make the Banana nut bread. And sarahs salad is so cute. =)

Emily said...

I've told this story so many times because I think its so funny. The party was a blast!! I'm so excited to see you in a couple of weeks!!

Ms. Celeste said...

toothpaste removes crayon from most surfaces :). I love your floors. Your home looks beautiful.