Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seriously?

Okay... I sweep the floor pretty much daily. I'm pretty sure I swept it at some point yesterday, and if I didn't, I did for sure the day before. Either way, it was completely dirt free at least once in the last two days. Well, I swept it again today. This is what I gathered up:Seriously? After just ONE day?? Please tell me I'm not the only one whose kids make this kind of mess in their kitchen...

By the way, this is my 101st post!! Hooray for blogging! Had I been more organized or observant, I would have done a nice "100th post" post. Oh well. I have other things to worry about... like cleaning the floors! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think that picture is a pretty accurate portrait of what I get when I sweep too. I usually sweep my floor at least twice a day. Oh, and I have half the amount of kids!!! Explain that?????
Isn't cleaning among the top joys of mother-hood?! ;-)