Saturday, November 1, 2008

Party Time!

Well, I survived the sewing machine attacks and we were ready to go for the party in the morning. There were about 20 preschoolers, a dozen or so moms and one dad. The kids all had fun decorating halloween cookies, playing musical chairs, and making footprint ghosts. They had their fill of cookies, pumpkin shaped sandwiches, chips, grapes and goulish punch (apple juice mixed with 7-Up in a punch bowl with a blue, frozen, floating monster head.) Later that night, we headed over to the church for our ward party and door to door trick or treating around all the kids' primary classrooms.

Here's my little mummies decorating their cookies.

I can just see the thoughts running through Lucas's head in this one. "Hmmmm... should I put more candy on it?" He decided in favor of that option.

Here's Audrey at our ward party. Unfortunately, she was feeling a little ill that day. She did have plenty of smiles at the party, but my camera takes so darn long to focus and take the picture that I missed every single one of them! She made such a cute creepy baby mummy, though, don't you think?


This is my "cool kid" Lucas. He was posing for me at the church before the costume parade.

Our little mummy family won "Best in Show." Which really earned us nothing but bragging rights. There was no actual prize. This was the only picture of our entire family on my camera. I think a few other people got some good ones. But I only have one.

Alex really liked his "scary clothes."

Here's Mommy Mummy with her baby.

Cutest, littlest mummy at the party.

And the sugar high begins...

Scary Papa Mummy!

Poor Audrey. She did so well despite not feeling very well. Then she zonked.

Here they all are on the ride home showing off their mummy growls.

No comments: