Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Usually, I like to make something yummy. I enjoy cooking, and usually like what I come up with. The rest of the family? Not so much sometimes. Tonight, though, I made whole wheat biscuits and the kids helped me cut shapes. They each chose which shape they wanted and we made peanut butter sandwiches with homemade banana jam and some raisins, pickles and goldfish. Nutritious, eh? They seemed to enjoy making these a lot more than eating them, unfortunately. I've been blessed with incredibly picky eaters in my children. Oh well. I love them anyway. Looks yummy, though, doesn't it?
So what did you have for dinner?

4 comments:

The Wagners said...

So at first I thought the gold fish were fruit snacks, and now you've got me craving fruit snacks!

Nanci said...

Looks like someone is very interested in eating the pickle. I like the idea of letting them choose their own shape. Don't give up, someday they will lick those plates clean. Love those IKEA plates!

Alicia said...

You are too cute, I NEVER put that much thought into dinner.
You go momma!

The Farnsworth Family said...

We have the same plates!! We love them. The banana jam sounds fabulous. I love the shape idea too. We had Italian sandwiches with shapes for dinner with pickles and non dried grapes:) Thanks for the idea! Oh! and my floor gets that gross too!