Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bear Bottom.

Isn't Audrey just the cutest? She is nearly nine months old now. She's an expert crawler, sitter, laugher, smiler, grabber, self-feeder, and cooer. She has recently begun to pull herself up on things. Mostly people or low rise toys. But she's pulling up just the same. She'll even let go with one hand. If we hold her hands, she'll even take a few steps. Could it be that I may have an earlier walker than Sarah (10 1/2 months)? In these photos, she's showing off her bear bottom. The outfit is courtesy of Auntie Rae and Sarah. We have pictures of Sarah in the same outfit, only she grew out of it much faster. Yes, it's a little dirty, but that's what happens when she crawls into the kitchen to eat the boys' breakfast scraps before Mama catches her!



She kept turning around to look at the camera, so I finally had to hold her up and take the picture blindly on this last one. I finally got a "bear bottom" shot, though!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ohh.. I finally get it! that took me along time to understand "Bear bottom"How Cute! Audrey is a doll!

Anonymous said...

The 'Beary' cutest bottom in the world!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh cute, at first I thought you literally meant "bare" bottom, I was like oh... I didn't catch the "bear" part until the pictures came up, very nice. She is so cute and getting so big!

The Farnsworth Family said...

We have that onesie in blue and green and it was one of my favs! I love her little bootie! What a doll!