Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Easter!



Yes. I do realize this post is 3 weeks+ overdue. I can't help it. No one was well enough to go to church on Easter Sunday, and we forgot to take pictures Easter morning (we got the video camera out instead). The next week was General Conference. Finally, 2 weeks after Easter, we got to go to church all dressed up in our Easter outfits. That would be a week ago. So I'm a little behind. Who doesn't get busy once in a while? Easter was fun, even though kids were sick. They still did an egg hunt, devoured their candy and played with a few small new toys. Happy very belated Easter everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, three, are the most beautiful girls in the WORLD!!! You look like me with you and Brooke. When you two were little I always made matching outfits. Enjoy this MOMENT while it lasts. Tomorrow they won't be caught DEAD matching each other or mom. I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL, IMMENSLEY!!!
Grandma Sherie and Grandpa Joe

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

Cute outfits! Sorry you were all sick though!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I really like the skirts, they are way cute. Did you make them? Bummer about everyone getting sick.

Nanci said...

Cute girls. I love it that you guys always match. I am amazed at how busy you are and that you can still sew. Super Mom!

Emily said...

My favorite are the pretty hats.

Farrah said...

How cute are you girls! I wish I had a talent like you Ashley. That's awesome!

Ashley said...

Very cute outfits! You made those? I need to learn how, never was interested before, but I do want to know how to sew something! You all look beautiful :)