Monday, June 9, 2008

Fathers & Sons

Once our ward finally figured out how, where, when and whether to have the campout, they went to a farm in Logan and camped in the field. The boys had a lot of fun together, and Alex and Lucas really enjoyed the one on one time with Papa. Jeff took a few pictures of the night, and here they are all enjoying the outdoors in Northern Utah for a night.


















I bought these shirts for the boys a little while ago, and I thought it would be extra cute and funny because they're twins and neither brother is really the "big" brother. Alex is two minutes older, but they're pretty much the same size. They're definitely cute though! (click the image to enlarge if you can't read it)

(This one is a little blurry, but it's the best shot we got where you can read it)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are super cute! Look like your boys had a good time!!!
I wish my boys weren't sick and they could have gone.
Sorry about the birthday party the other day. I wasn't much help with a sick family! You guys did a great job though.
Did you go to the temple thing? We weren't able to go because Dallin was feeling so yucky!!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh those pictures are so adorable! They look like they are having a real good time with Jeff. The shirts are cute. Alex and Lucas are getting so big.

The Wagners said...

You're boys are getting huge! They are looking more and more like Jeff every picture I see. I love the shirts too!

Brooke and Brian said...

Haha what fun times. I loved camping (when we went) and I am sure the boys just loved being in a new environment and with new people and with their papa! That looks like so much fun, I bet Jeff had a blast too! Cute shirts, I want one! ;) Anyway, I cant wait to see everyone in a few months...hurry and get here! =)

Brooke and Brian said...

Haha what fun times. I loved camping (when we went) and I am sure the boys just loved being in a new environment and with new people and with their papa! That looks like so much fun, I bet Jeff had a blast too! Cute shirts, I want one! ;) Anyway, I cant wait to see everyone in a few months...hurry and get here! =)