Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucas the Addict





Okay. Don't freak out people. I really wouldn't let my child play around with prescription drugs. During the moving process, things get shoved around and occasionally end up on the ground. This bottle was empty and sitting in a box for trash when Lucas found it. Also, let me add: It was NOT drugs. It once held the kids' flouride tablets. (Weber County does not flouridate their water, so doctors prescribe flouride to be taken daily for kids.) Being the curious toddler that he is, Lucas picked it up and was trying to open the top, which he couldn't. He brought it to me and said "Help." (which sounded more like "heow") I opened it for him, and about five minutes later, saw him tipping it up like in the picture. He had filled it with his breakfast cereal and was "drinking" it out of his new "cup." After he finished, I threw the bottle away. I realized that I didn't want to encourage playing with something that could potentially have something harmful or dangerous in it. First, I took these pictures.

6 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Looks like he is really enjoying that bottle. I bet he wasn't too happy to have it thrown away. But that is smart that you did that. Cute pictures.

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

How funny that he liked that ottle so much!

Anonymous said...

Better be careful with that one. It starts with fluoride tablets and the next thing you know you're hauling them off to rehab!!!! LOL ;-)
Your kids are adorable!
How's the new house????

Emily said...

This is too cute! Yeah and that was smart of you to throw those away afterwards so he doesn't learn to use them - you're smart! We are so excited to have you come visit! I hope it'll be a relaxing break while you're here.

Ash Trump said...

Hahaha those are awesome pics of your little addict... now I know where to come to get the good stuff!!!!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

That is pretty stinkin funny! Don't you love the toys the kids find to play with?