Monday, June 9, 2008

How Could I Forget???

Ummm... so I probably should have posted this a while ago, but I'm a little airheaded sometimes. After I picked up my dad from the train station last week and asked him if he wanted to go drive by what will soon be our new house I realized that I hadn't even told him we had made an offer! Well, we did. And they accepted it. We are scheduled to close on our amazing new house on June 18th. They had a virtual tour done when they put it up for sale, and I've made a slideshow of the ones I could snag off their website. Here's our soon to be new home!


I should say, the pictures in the slideshow are arranged alphabetically by how I titled them, so they are kind of a hodge podge. The layout of the house is as follows:

Main Floor (about 1150sf): Entry, Formal Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, 1/2 Bathroom, and Garage Entry. The Garage is two cars wide, with one side being two cars deep.

Second Floor (about 1150sf): Master Bedroom and Bath, Audrey's Room, Kids' Bathroom, Alex and Lucas Bedroom, and Sarah's Bedroom. I'm sure there's a linen closet in that hallway too.

Basement (about 1150sf): Family Room, Under the Porch Cold Storage, Under the Stairs Storage, Bedroom, Office/Sewing Room (basically a bedroom with no closet), and Bathroom.

We are so super excited to finally own a house again. And this one is a great house in a great location with great schools. It can't get much better than that. We have been truly blessed.

10 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Yea! Congratulations! It looks HUGE and beautiful! Lots of space for your ever expanding family! :-) You should be in your home before we get into ours, but we won't be much behind you.

Briar Black said...

Wow, your new home looks amazing!! Lucky you! I bet the kids are excited about getting new rooms in a house of their very own. I envy you greatly.....in the friendliest possible way of course. ^.^

Off to bed for me too, and don't worry I'll sleep with a cross.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! It is a beautiful home and I can't wait for you to get settled :)

Anonymous said...

That looks REALLY nice! If you need anyone to watch your kids while you pack or anything let me know. I am always available!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That is seriously such a pretty house. I love everything about it. You are so fortunate to have found it. It will be perfect for you family.

Brooke and Brian said...

I cant see the pics cause that site is blocked from work but I will go home and look at them...but from your description it sounds huge. And speaking of dad, did you take any pics of him and Jeana hanging out with your fam? If so, you should def put them on here. Is that the first time you have seen him since you left? He has lost lotsa wieght huh! Crazy! =)

Farrah said...

It looks beautiful! I have to admit, I'm kind of jelous. How nice to have all that storage!

Nanci said...

It's a beautiful home. I'm sure that you are very excited to get settled in as soon as possible.

Holls said...

Your house looks awesome! We are excited for you guys, but will miss you as neighbors.

Ashley said...

what a big beautiful home, congrats to you guys! How fun!