Friday, June 13, 2008

Forever Family

My friend Brandi and her family were sealed in the Bountiful Temple this morning. I really wanted to be there and support her and celebrate with her family, but I just couldn't get a babysitter lined up. But since I couldn't be there with them, I decided to show my support and excitement for them in a different way. Hopefully they won't be mad about the tape on thier garage door! (Brandi-if it leaves some adhesive, let me know and I'll run over and clean it for you - I have the perfect stuff for that kind of thing. Sorry!)


Brandi, I'm so happy for you guys. Sorry I couldn't be there in the temple with you. We love your wonderful family! Congratulations on your big day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
You guys are SO sweet!!! That was awesome to come home and have that on the garage. Of course I'm not mad at all! I appreciate it. We love you guys! Thanks!!!!! :-)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That is so nice. Very thoughtful.

Nanci said...

That was a sweet and thoughtful way to let someone know were thinking about them. I know exactly what its like trying to find a sitter, maybe with it being summertime more girls will be home to babysit.