Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lame.

Yep. I am. I have so much to blog about, but too little time to fit it all in. Just letting everyone know I'm still here, and we're still doing loads of fun stuff. The boys had a birthday. We took a family trip to Lagoon for Jeff's company picnic. Jeff went out of town again for another two weeks. I made a Dick Tracy coat and hat. And now we're all chillin' at Keith and Janet's house in Washington! It was a long 14 hour drive by the end of it all, but the kids were really wonderful. We got here around 5:30, ate pizza and pasta, then I realized that my ear that just wouldn't pop after crossing Chinook Pass was not getting any better. It was getting worse and more painful. I have an ear infection! Yikes! Luckily, Janet knew just where to go to get a nice antibiotic prescription started before all the pharmacies closed down. Hopefully I'll feel better before my reunion festivities tomorrow night! Wish me luck. I'll blog more and better later when I can get some pictures up of all the fun stuff we did in the last few weeks.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm ready for your post about washington. ready. set. go. :)

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I'm working on it! I changed out the 4th of July stuff first, then had to put the kids to bed last night, then didn't feel like coming back down and doing the post! Here goes.