Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Cake.

Actually, this one was brownies, by request. A friend of mine's son turned nine, and requested fireworks brownies for his birthday. So she gave me a handful of real fireworks, and a brownie mix and said "Have at it!" I love those kind of projects. I can be creative and not have to worry about doing exactly what someone else wants. It lets me exercise my creative brain muscles. So here's what I came up with. I left his name off, because they were going to include someone else in the party, but it still had nine sparkling trick candles on it. Too fun! He loved it. I think he loved the real fireworks more, but whatever. The brownies were still good. I really should start a cake blog for all these pictures. What do you think? Would you check it?

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Wow, you guys have been really busy. Isn't that what summer is all about? I love summer! Your cakes are really cool, you could even have a blog just for all of the cakes you decorate.