Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yet Another New Addition.

And no, we're not pregnant. Here's the kids enjoying an outdoor picnic a week or so ago. Notice anything different in the background?

How about now? Anything different about the front of our house?The Farnsworths have a fence! And it is SO nice. The kids can play in the back yard without Mom worrying about who is walking into the street, or into the neighbor's open garage door, or into the pond... you get the picture. WOO HOO! Hooray for summer!

Another new addition to our property are these beautiful Gerbera Daisies. These are my absolute favorite flower, in case anyone wanted to know. I planted a few around our mailbox this year to add some colorful cheer. Aren't they pretty? I needed a "mommy break" a few days ago, so I walked outside and sat down in the grass next to my mailbox and just looked at these flowers. It was eerily calming. But it did the trick. They cheered me up.


And my little gardeners. They helped me dig up some plants I found annoying, and plant some seeds in their place last Saturday. They were very excited to wear their gardening gloves and dig in the dirt with Mama and Papa. It doesn't matter what the activity, I think they just love being outside. They're my little cuties!

1 comment:

Nanci said...

I like the new fence. It's a great investment!