Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Real Update

Or at least the end of one, anyway. This is the last of about 6 posts I've done today. I guess that's what happens when I get busy and my blogging gets backed up! So just be aware that there are about 5 more posts after this one, and TONS of pictures. Enjoy!

Okay, so this post is a tag on to my Memorial Day update. If you've read the ones prior, you'll know that we recently put a fence in our back yard. Since doing so, letting the kids play in the yard has been much easier and much less stressful for me. However, apparently it's been much less entertaining for the kids! They've spent most of the days in the new fenced in yard trying to get out! Successfully some of the time... since Jeff is scheduled to go out of town for a big chunk of this summer, we've been looking for something to keep the kids a little more entertained in our back yard. A playset, trampoline, sandbox... some kind of novel toy to keep them more busy playing and less occupied with escaping. Well, yesterday we found it! Have a look, see:



About halfway into the setup, the kids started to find the box a more interesting toy.

Audrey woke up and came out to see what was going on out in the back yard. She had fun watching Sarah hang upside down from the frame.

Moved to a better spot, and almost done attaching the net. They couldn't wait any longer to start jumping!

And they're free! They love their new trampoline.


3 comments:

Breann Brenner said...

Ashleigh you have the cutest little family! And I love your house and yard! It's AMAZING! I bet it makes it so nice with the kids! I wish we had more houses and yards that looked like that in Arizona- it seems so ideal and perfect! We miss you guys and glad all is going so well!

Brooke and Brian said...

Thanks for getting that AFTER we were not up there! JK I want one of those so bad but it would not fit in our back yard. In fact, I dont think it would fit if our house wasnt there! ;) Very cool!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Now they will never want to leave the backyard. I really like your fence too.

My favorite picture is where Sarah is hanging upside down. Cute,cute.