Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Year That Disappeared!

That's right. It's been an entire year since our little Audrey made her debut into this world and into our family. Our youngest child turned one year old yesterday. Happy birthday little Audrey Bear!

Audrey is the sweetest little one year old I know. She has a smile that can just light up my world, and a personality that surprises me and makes me laugh every single day. She loves to try and keep up with her older siblings, and thinks she's so big. She is always trying new things, and often communicates her pride in accomplishment with a big grin and a squeal of delight. She's our little joy.





6 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Audrey! This past year has definitely flown by. Cute cake, I tried making a normal cake a couple of weeks ago and it was my first time actually making frosting. It was awful. I need to work on my cake skills. One big reason why I haven't been doing so is that who else is going to eat the cake but Steve and I?

Brooke and Brian said...

Oh my goodness what a personality! SHe is so darn cute.

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

I love the pic of her smiling- so cute!

Farrah said...

Happy Birthday Audrey! Too cute!

The Wagners said...

Wow she's one already? Crazy! She looks like her momma.

CBS said...

Happy birthday! Time does fly way too fast for our little babies doesn't it?! I would love to hear all about your VBAC situation. I'm pretty sure you didn't deliver in Utah so I can't have your doc but I still want to know what it was like. I will call or email you when I am feeling better. When I talk about labor and I'm already feeling sick...I get very emotional!