Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Were You Right?

Okay... It's been a week, and there's lots I could post about since last Wednesday. So I'm going to give you all the right name/face associations now. Drum Roll Please:

This little one is Jeff. Most people guessed that one correctly. Probably because of the older quality look of the photo.


This one is Lucas.

Sarah.

Alex. And if anyone noticed, that's some kind of prehistoric rhinoceros thing that Sarah put on his head while he was napping one day. Probably the purpose for my taking that particular picture of him sleeping.

Sarah again, only younger.

And adorable Audrey. She looks a lot like Sarah, don't you think?

There were no pictures of me. I would have included one, except I don't have any. If anyone does, I'd sure like to have some. (HINT HINT!) So far, I really don't even know what I looked like as a baby. I've never seen any pictures. Anyway... If you have any, send them my way please.

2 comments:

{CUTE} said...

Ah, I got the twins mixed up... Audrey does look a lot like Sarah.

The Wagners said...

Oh my heck! The twins looks EXACTLY like Jeff ... not just kinda, EXACTLY. And Sarah and Audrey do look a lot alike too.