Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Blog - Ashleigh's Impressions

In case anyone who frequents this blog didn't hear, I've started another blog for myself called Ashleigh's Impressions. I'm putting some of the posts that are not really about my family there. It's a list of my random thoughts and analyzations all in one place. I'll probably also post some stuff about me there. (maybe photos of my projects, paintings, other stuff... I haven't figured it out yet.) Feel free to check it out. There's a link in the column to the right on this page under "Interesting Reading."

3 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

So...since this blog is named Jeff and Ashleigh...how come I don't see any pics of Jeff? That handsome boy needs a little recognition too! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't leave a comment on your new blog. Let me know what I need to do.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!