Thursday, May 8, 2008

Comment Moderation

Sadly, I got my first inappropriate spam comment this morning from someone I do not know. I was trying to keep comments easy for everyone, especially since I have a lot of family that do not use blogger nor do they have google accounts. But since some people don't care whether they offend unsuspecting, innocent people, I am choosing to preview all comments before letting them become public. I just want you all to know that I will be publishing all comments from friends and family, and even the occasional visitor that stumbles upon my blog as long as they are appropriate and relevant. (meaning: Keep on posting comments because all comments submitted so far - except the one this morning - have been just fine and welcomed.) Thanks for browsing! I always love to hear the nice things most people have to say!

7 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Don't you just love that one person ruins it for everyone! Oh well! Keep the great posts coming. I love your Sunday pics. You are one sassy momma. Good for you for having make up on mid week at any point! He he!

Holls said...

I finally got to look at your blog! Very cute! I love all your pictures. I especially love the story about Sarah singing "I wanna rock'n roll all night!" That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I had to do the same thing. How annoying!
Hey, I love the guest book idea so I copied it on my blog! Hope you don't mind!
(you should sign mine though) ;-)

Brooke and Brian said...

So, cute background. I love it. It's totally you! I finally figured out how to change my background...you should check it out! Also, how do you do the guestbook on the side instead of a post so it doesnt dissappear when the post goes away?

Emily said...

Twilight is by LDS author from glendale Stephenie Meyer (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/) We're all obsessed with the 3 out of 4 books. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and a new book coming out in december called Breaking Dawn. This is a Vampire/Werewolf book, i totally recommend it! at first I was completely against reading these books about vampires... like how childish, but everyone who has read it loves them. Plus its a light, easy read. so that was the preview for the first movie about the first book.

Danielle and Calan said...

We wish u guys could of came too but next time you better for sure! :) I would way rather get a house then go to Hawaii! Thank you for the complement... it made me feel good! :) But u can't compare us cause you've had 4 kids and 2 of them were twins... so yeah! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!