Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

Your Name: Jeff

What is her full name? Ashleigh Michelle Tracy Farnsworth, but I call her love-muffin.

How long have you been married? 177,379,200 seconds and counting.

Who long did you date? 5 months + 177,379,200 seconds and counting (we're still getting to know each other).

How old is she? 26 years old.

Who eats more sweets? she definately does (dark chocolate)!

Who said I love you first? She did, oh wait, she said she loved the engagement ring. I think I said I love you first.

Who is taller? I am; it runs in the family.

Who can sing better? She can sing better. She gets to practice with the church choir while I watch the kids.

Who is smarter? It's probably a tie, but in different areas. We compliment each other.

Who does the laundry? She does, otherwise it wouldn't be done for at least a month. I can recycle clothes for a long time.

Who mows the lawn? I do, but I haven't had to since it isn't growing during the winter.

Who pays the bills? I take care of most, but she handles the grocery bills.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, because Sarah goes to the left side of the bed when she crawls into bed.

Who cooks dinner? Ashleigh does a great job cooking. She makes just the right amount so I can have left overs all week. Yum.

Who drives? Me, when we go out as a family.

Who is more stubborn? I think I am, but I'm reasonably stubborn.

Who kissed who first? Lets see... I kissed a girl named Rachel in 5th grade and Ashleigh was kissed in 9th grade. So I guess I was first. Oh, you mean our first kiss together... hmm... I took care of that one on our third date after dancing. It was a quick one.

Who asked who out first? I took care of that one also. She couldn't resist going out with an older guy especially a Roman soldier.

Who proposed? I did of course.

Who has more siblings? I do, but she has more if you include step-siblings!

Who wears the pants? We both do, it is cold here during the winter. She definately looks better in them.

What color eyes does she have? Blue, just like me and the kids.

How tall is she? 64"

Is she a righty or a lefty? Right handed.

What is her favorite color? Blue because she loves the color of my eyes.

7 comments:

Kenise said...

I love looking at your blog!! As to the software I am using for digital scrapbooking is just Photoshop--although I am looking for a good scrapbooking program that has everything in one. Photoshop is where you can create but you have to download stuff from the internet for cute paper and embelishments. But so far I am liking it--Kendra Halterman is the real pro at digital scrapbooking.

Nanci said...

Jeff knows you so well. Did you keep you maiden name?

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Nanci - No, I didn't officially keep my maiden name. He's just making the point that he can remember it!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Very cute, I love seeing what the husbands have to say about their wives. That is a lot of seconds to calculate and there will be lots more to come for you to calculate.

Emily said...

Yeah that was super cute! Jeff is pretty darn funny! My favorite was.. She couldn't resist going out with n older guy especially a roman soldier! Now that was funny! Thanks for having us visit! We loved every second of it!

Brooke and Brian said...

Ash, this was so cute. I also love seeing what husbands have to say to eachother. Its so cute! Who knew he was so sweet! =)

Brooke and Brian said...

Haha I mean what husbands have to say about their wives, not to each other. That would be a little awkward.