Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best Valentine's Gift EVER!

I've been waiting almost a week to post this. I finally got my Valentine's gift from the jeweler (it was being re-mounted). Jeff got me a pair of diamond earrings this year! Woo hoo! They are absolutely beautiful, and I'm so proud of my thoughtful husband. He said he wanted to make up for past holidays when he didn't do so well in the gift giving department, and he always wanted me to have a pair of round diamond earrings to go with my engagement ring. Now I do. Thank you Jeff. I love you.




8 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

So pretty, looks very nice with your ring. You should model for those jewerly infomercials. I'm trying to figure out what your main picture is on your blog...what are they? or where did you get them? They look very interesting.

Emily said...

Jeff's done good! They look beautiful!

Ashley said...

Hi Ashleigh, its your cousins Jake and Ashley Tracy! Joy told me you had a blog so I decided to find you. I love your earrings... and your little ones are so dang cute!

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

Fun, fun. It is always nice when the boys do good!

Kenise said...

Love the earings!!!!! So jealous--Jared always says he never knows what to get me--I should tell him diamonds always do!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up on your beautiful family!

Ashley said...

Thanks so much! You have a beautiful family as well. That picture is an Anne Geddes picture, I wish I had a cool picture like that of Jonathon! haha. I just thought it was so sweet! I'm sorry we missed you too, but whenever we have the opportunity to see my family down in CA, we try and go! It's hard being away from them! Everyone just had so many great things to say about you guys though. :)

The Farnsworth Family said...

LOVE them! Nice job Jeff :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift for a beautiful woman. I still wear the diamond earrings you gave me.