Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shadows

Look at me. Two posts in one day! I'm on a roll! Don't get used to it. I'm back from taking Sarah to preschool dressed as you see below. She was so happy to wear her cute striped tights. When we came in the house, Alex noticed the sunlight and shadow of the blinds on the living room floor. He walked across it and turned around. Then he noticed that there was a little boy in the floor! So he started waving at him.

"Uh oh. You caught me!"
Then Lucas joined in.Aren't kids just so cute when they're discovering things for the first time?? I love this.

4 comments:

Nanci said...

I love it. I hope that you got it on video.

The Wagners said...

Ahh,I love it! And by the way, I'd let Sarah wear what she wants. I think it's pretty obvious when a kid dresses themselves, so it wouldn't reflect on you (not that you're worried about it). I've always thought it adorable.

Brooke and Brian said...

What cute kids. Ryah tries to pick up the sunlight. It's so cute.

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

That is so adorable! They are too cute for words. Hey which picture did you want to print I am putting in a print order this week? Sorry about today- I am so bummed we couldn't come over. I am have been taking care of three sick kiddos and Daryl. I hope I don't get sick too.