Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Misplaced

So I've been meaning to post about our trip to AZ over Thanksgiving, among other things, but I seem to have misplaced my camera! Not to worry, though. I know it's somewhere in the house. I just don't know exactly where. When I find it, I'll post the pictures from the past month. We've been doing a lot of fun things lately. We put up our Christmas decorations, including the lights outside. We went on a long drive to Arizona to visit family for Thanksgiving. We made Christmas cookies, and ate them all before we could deliver them! And we've spent a good deal of time with friends. Sarah has been learning a lot in preschool and doing lots of fun activities. Sarah, Audrey and I went to the tree lighting ceremony for North Ogden and even got to see Santa! Sarah told him all the things she wants for Christmas. She and Audrey both got a candy cane from Jolly old Saint Nick. Unfortunately, that was one of the events where the camera was MIA. I'm hoping to find it before our ward Christmas party so we can get a picture of all the kids on Santa's lap. We also said goodbye to a very dear, very old friend over Thanksgiving. Big Red. The Durango. He was a loyal and reliable friend for a very long time, but it was time to replace him with a newer more "reliable" version. The newest addition to our happy family is a 2004 pearl white Lincoln Navigator. We have loved the comfort and ease of use the Navigator has provided so far and are hoping it won't cause us too much grief with all the bells and whistles it has. Two slightly less new additions to our family are a treadmill and stationery bicycle. We purchased those about six weeks ago and have thoroughly enjoyed having them in our bedroom for our nightly exercise dates. Can't hurt to try and stay in shape, right?? So far so good. It really helps to have a work out buddy and the extra motivation having two people on a work out schedule provides has proven very advantageous. Being able to run a few miles without having to brave the cold of winter doesn't hurt either. Happy late Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Bad timing for your camera to go MIA, right before Christmas. Hopefully you can find it soon. I go crazy when I lose my camera and can't find it.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Hopefully it turns up! We want to see pics :)

Jacqueline said...

Hi there Jeff and Ashleigh. I am Aunt Jackie, Uncle Archie's wife. Laura just found you all and posted links on her blog. Blogs are a nice way to keep up. Most of my family have Facebook account instead of Myspace. I will stop in occasionally way and try to keep up with your family. Nice Family, by the way.

Jacqueline said...

My Laura's youngest is also named Audrey.