Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Famous!

Well... not really. But I did make the news on Saturday, sort of. We went to the grand opening of the Utah Transit Authority's new Pleasant View Frontrunner station on Saturday morning. Fox 13 News was there covering the event, and they asked if I wanted to talk to them. I said I would and they used clips from my interview on the news broadcast that afternoon. The story can be viewed on their website at http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7529300&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

If you watch closely, you'll see our entire family walking up to board the train. We took it to Ogden and back with all the kiddos. They really enjoyed seeing and riding a real train. It was fun!

4 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Can I have your autograph? Was your baby passed out on Jeff? I love baby B'Jorn's. They are the greatest invention!

Anonymous said...

You ARE famous! Look at you!!!
Tell me this...
How does a mother of four children, ages four and under...ALWAYS look so stinking cute???
It's not fair. Really.

We need to get together sometime!!!
Deklan misses Sarah too

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh that is so cool. I've never been on TV like that. Oh and happy birthday to Jeff by the way. It looks like everyone had a fun time.

The Wagners said...

My legs were on the news once ... haha. They did a clip on Highland Seminary's can drive that they used to do every year, and we were bringing in loads of cans from cars when they were there, and caught my legs.