Monday, January 28, 2008

Out of Town


Today, Jeff left for Alabama on a business trip. Call me clingy, needy, attached...call me whatever you want. But when Jeff leaves for any amount of time, short or long, I REALLY MISS HIM! I don't know how any of you military wives, or even the wives I know with husbands in law school, dental school, medical school, etc. can do it! I get sad and cry when my husband leaves for a couple of days. I can't imagine months or years, or even having him in town, but busy with school so I wouldn't get to see him practically until the weekend. I have a great respect for all of you mothers out there who are practically single moms for most of the time while you support your husbands in their careers and schooling. I really appreciate and need the help I get from Jeff when he comes home from work until all the kids are in bed so we can have some time together. My hat goes off to all of you. Especially those of you who are in this situation and have no family around to help out. You all know who you are.

No comments: