Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another New Addition??

Yep! That's right folks! The Farnsworths are moving up in this world! And no. We are NOT having another baby. We have added a new member to our kitchen family, and I am SO incredibly excited about it! Not only because it's 95% the stove/oven combo I wanted, but because I got it dirt cheap!! Yes... I am the Bargain Queen! Take a look see:

I say it's 95% the one I want. That is because I would have preferred gas. However, our kitchen is not currently hooked up to a gas line, and I found this electric stove for such a great price, that I was willing to settle for electric for a little while longer in order to get the double ovens and major features this one provides. Hooray for bargain hunting!!

We still haven't gotten our refrigerator yet. But we did get a new dishwasher that I absolutely love with help from our home warranty (the one that came with the house gave out on us). Two down, two to go! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You totally got me! I thought you were making an announcement. Stoves with double ovens are the best, I want one so bad because they are so useful.

Brooke and Brian said...

LOVE IT! I want one. Can I have one? =)

Nanci said...

Lucky Girl!

Brooke and Brian said...

Well I had a friend of mine create the background that I have and somehow whatever she did made it so the quote is not visible...So...yeah. =) But when I change it I will make the quote visible.

Brooke and Brian said...

Well I had a friend of mine create the background that I have and somehow whatever she did made it so the quote is not visible...So...yeah. =) But when I change it I will make the quote visible.

Kenton and Haylee said...

I LOVE IT!! You are SO lucky to have the double ovens! It looks fantastic!