Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged! A little about Ashleigh.

Thanks Danielle!

3 JOYS?..
Only three?? Here goes:
1. My family. They are absolutely the best. My kids are SOOO frustrating sometimes, but most of the time they are just SOOO adorable. Every one of them.
2. Painting, Sewing, Baking... anything creative, I guess. Again, frustrating at times, but very rewarding. I love to create something that didn't exist before I did it.
3. A clean house. Although it doesn't happen very often, nor does it last very long, but a completely clean house really does make me happy! I now understand why my mom always asked for a clean house and happy children anytime a gift-giving holiday was coming up.

3 FEARS?..
1. The thing I probably fear most is something happening to Jeff and I find myself suddenly left all alone to raise my very young children. I am SO not prepared for that. Jeff is my sanity. He's my favorite person!
2. Something happening to one of my children. I would absolutely HATE to see them sad, suffering, or otherwise down hearted. It would crush me.
3. Something bad happening to me where I couldn't function well enough to raise my kids or be an active part of my family. I would hate to leave Jeff to raise our kids alone, or to have to care for me AND the kids.

3 GOALS?..
Again, only three??
1. To raise my kids with as much love and support as I can, teaching them everything I possibly can about how to live a physically, spiritually, and temporally rewarding life as the best people spiritually, morally, physically and humanly they can be.
2. To become the best person I can possibly be as a wife, mother, and overall person, including educationally.
3. Oh, yeah... I want to open a bakery someday. I love to bake and cook, and I think that would be a great outlet for my creative tendencies.

3 OBSESSIONS?..
1. Cleanliness and organization. At least when it comes to the house. Although it's NEVER clean! I really do strive to keep it up, but somehow it just gets away from me!
2. I don't think that I could say that I'm really "obsessed" about anything else... I'm pretty easygoing.

3 RANDOM FACTS?..
1. It may not be so random to some, but I've moved over 31 times in my life. And that's just when I stopped counting. I know for a fact that it's been more than 36, and I'm pretty sure it's been more than 40. I SO don't want to continue that trend. Especially after moving into our new house this time. We're still not unpacked!
2. I secretly want to be famous. I don't know for what, but just to be famous. It would be cool. Maybe for singing... Maybe for politics... Maybe for just doing something so ultra-cool and ingenious that everyone would just know who I am. Like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.
3. I never wore the color pink until I was 19 years old... or maybe even 21. Not sure. But I was really not a "girly-girl" when I was growing up. When I chose my own clothes, I always went with navy blue, black and white. Real girly, right?

Now it's my turn to tag. Let's see who's up to it: Brandi, Lance (that's you, Dad!) and Emily. Have fun!

2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

I SO loved this! It is so fun to learn this kind of stuff that you would only find out from a blog entry :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I wish one of my obsessions was cleaning and organizing. We tend to just "tidy", not quite clean. Maybe once we have children I will magically want to clean and be more organized.....I really do need to work on that. Random Facts #2, go for singer! I seriously have this wish to sing on Broadway. How fun would that be?